5 stars ski area only 100m away
Slovakia offers a true winter holiday experience with alpine skiing, country lane, snowboarding, dog sledding, horseback riding and much more fun
90 ski areas
Ski holidays in Slovakia are cheap and for the whole family
STAY ON SKI ABOUT THE DAY, BATH IN 38 GR. HOT SOURCES AND SEE THE SUNSET ABOUT THE BIRDS
Only 900 km from Denmark lies Slovakia, the country has for a long time been a little hot inside tip among winter sportsmen who have discovered the country’s fascinating mountain landscape, which is part of the Carpathian mountain range. The locals and tourists, however, enjoy the fact that mass tourism has not yet kept its entry into the country. On the other hand, the individual journey is in high course.
There are 90 ski areas in Slovakia, many of the ski centers are 5 stars and millions of Euros are invested each year and the ski areas are expanded each year in many new winter tourism facilities.
Dogsled, SNOWBOARD OR 38 DG. HOT BATH SOURCES
The distance to the luxury apartment in Skipark Ruzomberok, located in Velka Fatra National Park is the same as for the Norwegian ski destinations, only with motorway almost all the way and the ski terrain is very similar to the ski terrain in Norway, but the skiing holiday can be made for a 1/3 of the price. A ½ liter beer costs only DKK 10 and a lunch menu is available from DKK 32. 6-day ski passes are available from DKK 495 for adults and apply to 13 km of trails. The kids will love this area that is closed and easy to understand for them. Tubing, toboggan runs, snowboarding & off-piste opportunities and also the opportunity to skate on the lake, as well as the large bathing lands with hot springs, the children will definitely enjoy from the first day.
ONLY 100 METERS FOR CABIN LIFE AND SKIPORT
Apartment Olympia 14 is just 100 meters from the cabin lift, 25 meters from the ice skating option on the lake and close to toboggan runs that the children will love. Read more about the apartment here. There is little opportunity for apres ski in the area itself, it is a child-friendly and quiet place with other activities close by, including some of Europe’s largest and most modern bathing lands with up to 39 gr. Of hot water. There are 4 water parks in the area with 41 pools, 45 slides with a total length of 3 KM.
If the larger children want to get out into the nightlife, there are many opportunities just 3500 m. 30,000 inhabitants, where there are many cafes, disco and bars. It only costs 5 € in taxi to the center.
See prices for skiing and liftpasses here:
SNOW WARRANTY IN SLOVAKIA FORWARD TO MARCH
In Slovakia you get a ski paradise for both alpine, snowboards, freeride and cross-country enthusiasts, and snow-sure experiences for the whole family from mid-December to late March. Apartment Olympia 14 is also perfect for excursions to many other major ski areas in Slovakia, but they are a lot more touristy and more expensive than the Ruzomberok ski sheets, which are only approx. 30 min. drive to each of the large ski areas from the apartment.
There is relatively short driving distance between the ski sheets, so you can easily try 2 ski sheets in a day if you want variation. It will be an experience for the children to try to ride on a sleigh or with a dog sled..
If you are more a summerholiday-person, Slovakia is great destination as well. Read more about the many options for the wholeor if you family here or if you wish to have a very active holiday width sports and lots of action – you need to see this.
ALL THIS YUO WILL GET AT A STAY IN OUR SLOVAKIAN APARTMENT:
- Child-friendly area with 5 children’s lifts, ice skating only 25 meters from the apartment and many toboggan runs (the longest in 2 km).
- Distance to cabin lift is only 100 m.
- Plenty of room on the slopes and no queues at the slopes (also in week 7 & 8).
- Children under 6 have free lift access to Skipark Ruzomberok
- Lovely closed ski area and easy to understand for the kids.
- Snowboard park and snow tubing
- Ability to ski during the day and bathe in 38 ° hot outdoor springs in the afternoon.
- 3 restaturants within 150 m from the apartment. Nearest town with many restaurants and supermarkets within just 2000 m.
- A menu from DKK 32 a ½ liter beer from DKK 10 or a café late for DKK 12.
- View of lake and snow-capped mountains from every room of the apartment.
- Snow chains not needed to get to the apartment in the ski sheets.
- Snowproof area from 23/12 – 30/3
- The discounts are obtained by purchasing a Liptovcard at the reception for DKK 30
- 6 ski centers in a 30 minute radius. drive.
- Driving on newer motorways almost all the way from Denmark.